Monday, August 18, 2008

Email to Val

Well I can't see the pictures you sent....the computer won't let me. I plan on printing some pictures today and sending them. Not too many, just the ones I like. I have gotten all the DearElders, and about my visa I was told that the flight back to Miami is for another elder...that way the church doesn't have to spend so much money to send elders home. So I'm assuming our visas are all good. I never thought that doing laundry would ever become a break time...it's random, but true. Yep, it's my last P-day and I can't wait for 3:30 to come Thursday morning. 30 minutes isn't enough time to tell everyone what I want to say, so if someone doesn't get something, I am sorry. I had to talk in sacrament meeting too. There was two districts leaving (including ours), well i guess only 1.5, but anyway I was the only one out of 15 people to speak...and President Breinholt was there. and yes the MTC President is still President Boone. We also had to sing a song, the 5 of us, and I had to say the opening prayer in priesthood, which is essentially everyone anyway. This week we won't get to teach at the TA, and it seemed like it was going to be waaay fun. But oh well. I can't believe that in a few days all I'll ever hear is spanish...it's crazy, but it's going to be great. well i have to email other people...i spent over half my time talking to you, so feel good.

No comments: