Monday, August 11, 2008

Quick note to Mom

I don't know what to write since I wrote almost everything in my letter home. I decorated my tag with a lot of stickers and it was sooo sweet, but it needed a little more work....but I just washed it. Now I'm sad. Luckily I took a picture of it, but at least now I can start all over and get cooler stickers in the DR. I'll send some picures eventually. Maybe even on the computer next week. This week I don't have time and I don't have very many good pictures. I need to hurry since I only have one more P-day left here. And sorry if I don't respond to letters very fast; I'm just too busy. Well, I really like it here, it's as if it's the only thing I've been doing my whole life...it's weird. But I'm glad that I'm here for only 3 weeks and then go to the DR MTC for 6. It's so exciting and I can't wait to get down there and meet/teach the people and learn more spanish. I already have to get another haircut since I'm leaving....it's the rule. Did I already tell you guys about my teachers? I know that I told somebody, but I don't remember who. Well, if I think of something else I'll write later. Adios.

No comments: