Monday, August 4, 2008

First Email from the MTC

Hey, everything is going alright. Well, how's everything going...even though it hasn't even been a week, so not much could've happened. I have two comps, Elders Mortensen and Gregson. They're awesome; I was worried about meeting them, but they were a pleasent surprise. Elder Mortensen is from a small farming town like ours in Colorado and Elder Gregson is from Orange County, California. They're hilarious, and really nice. Elder Gregson has already gotten 3 packages from his mom. It's awesome because we have sooo much food. The food here is alright, but I haven't tried the cereal yet, which is crazy. The first few days were a little overwhelming, but now it's not. It's hard for me to remember what I used to do at home...it's like it never happened; it's weird, especially since it's only been a few days. Alot of elders seem homesick, but not bad. A few people (including Elder Mortensen) are stressing over the spanish. I'm so glad that I went to those spanish group meetings. It helped alot. At one point Elder Mortensen thought about leaving to home, but we've got him believing in himself now. Well, I don't have too much time left, and you guys are probably tired of reading. I guess I'll email you guys on my next p-day. Later.

Elder Sherwood

No comments: