Thursday, September 25, 2008

Last Email from the CCM

So things have been going great, I don't really have very much to say today. I really don't know anything about the address or P-day or anything. I'll find all that out AFTER I leave here, which is Tuesday...and even then I'll probably never really find out. But you won't send letters here. If anything, send them to the mission home. There's some letters here that have been sitting for the whole time we've been here. I feel sorry for whoever they were supposed to go to. Anyway, the natives are from here, mexico, el salvador, but mainly from here. One day we were sitting by a group of the Dominicans, and we couldn't understand anything that they were saying. So we asked another guy, he's from Mexico, to translate a little (most of them know a little english). Anyway, he told us that he didn't know. It just sounds like alksdjfaejifoawejifoij because they talk so fast and leave out half the words. So at least we're not the only ones, but that doesn't make me feel to good either. Well, on Friday, my companion and I were waiting to teach the 4th lesson for simulation, and then my companion was like, I'm fat. I was like whatever. So we were talking about it for a second and then some sisters walk by and he gets the bright idea to see if he was right by asking him. So he switches over into spanish and says Soy guapo, no? They looked him really weird and just walked away...it was soooo funny. he was like, What? what did i say? His reaction was so funny when I told him what he had said.

No comments: