Thursday, September 11, 2008

A long email for once . . .

Hey,
Yeah, everything is going great. I just got your letter from the 28th today, but I haven't yet received the package that you mentioned. Did you put any stickers of Jesus on it? Some people have gotten packages already, the ones with the stickers were fine and the ones without them were ripped apart and somewhat taped back together....it's bad. Anyway, I don't really know my President's name. I think It's Antevillo are something like that, or maybe that was the old one. We saw him the other day when we were out walking to a museum. Hna. Perkins is President Perkins wife; and she is really nice. It rains everyday that we are supposed to go to the university, so we've been out twice while everyone else has been out 4 times. I'm jealous. Peple here are really nice. They will talk to anyone, especially about religion. And they all just had out their information like crazy. It's cool. Alot of people actually come to us. Maybe I'll send you pictures today or maybe next week. If not, I'm sorry, but I will send some eventually. Oh, and the pesos are like the Mexican pesos. I'll send you pictures, or actually, you could probably see them online. They're called Dominican pesos and it's about 35 pesos to the dollar right now. They said that it was a pretty good rate, but who knows. I don't know if it has changed or not. They call me limbs because I have long arms. Whenever we play basketball I get the rebounds, block people, intercept the passes, so they call me limbs. Daniel Ross did the same thing back when we played at the church, so it's nothing new...but I still don't get it really. And they call me Arkansas because nobody knows anyone from Arkansas and because I wear the shirt that Janeen gave me that saws Arkansas on it. And speaking of Arkansas, how are the Razorbacks doing? Not too much, just they won, they lost, they look like they'll do good or not. Everyone else has play by plays of the BYU games....it's crazy. Anyway, since I didn't get the nickname I'm not going to tell you what I did. Maybe after my mission, and no I won't forget what it was. Sorry that this is way long, but this week I didn't get alot of emails. Last week I had 12, so I have alot more time today. Well, I hope I get that package soon, but I wish it would've been a surprise...but at least the stuff inside will be.
Tell Jake and Em hey.......yeah, tell them hey. Things are going great. Give them the email I'm sending you, and it pretty much explains it all.
Oh, and tell Jake thanks for the tie, everyone that has seen it loves it. It's great.
Well I have to go study, and then go to the temple and then service. But I still have time left, so I might get back on....I might not.

No comments: